Vertical indoor hydroponic farming has a great return on investment, it’s true. Space utilization and planting efficiency have been improved, and greatly improved crop yields and growth rates with the support of vertical hydroponic growing systems, light source systems, and automated nutrient systems of water and fertilizer. Did you know that the total vegetable output of a 100 m2 indoor farm can be the same as a small-scale greenhouse of 2,000 m2? It is conceivable that its initial investment cost will not be less.
So, before starting your indoor farm project.
We hope your investment decisions are researched, factual, and ultimately rewarding.
Here are some tips on what you need to find.
1. Is there enough budget or investment to support your decision?
2. Is there any market demand for the crops you choose? Are there sales channels?
3. Are there any planned buildings to set up your indoor farm?
4. Have you heard about the support of the local Ministry of Agriculture for hydroponic agriculture?
5. Do hydroponic farms really have room for development in your places?
Don’t Worry, before you know anything about indoor farming, we’ll provide you with free planning drawings, cost structures, product listings, and yield estimates to help you judge whether your project is feasible.